End of Day Play

So I found myself sitting on the couch at the end of a busy day. On the television played a creation video I spent a good bit of time editing. On the table an experiment with canvas pads and whatever paint I could find at the end of some bottles. I didn't really plan to do any of this when I woke up. Now I'm damn glad I did. It's good to end the day with some play. I think we all miss that going instead to remain constantly busy. It's not good to always feel that we have to do. I flipped over the photo after cropping out the clipboard and it kind of reminded me of youth. People see all sorts of things in these paintings. Craziness in the corners and cells galore. I was shocked to see what I did with what little prep work. Debated not tilting since it is basically a piece of cloth paper. I guess once dry it will have to go in a frame. Good thing the pack is 9x12 so finding frames will be easy enough. Now seeing this I am a little more willing to try a normal fine folk painting. Maybe some still life. It's a bit scary outside right now. The temperature is hot and not everyone has the same access to staying cool. We are told that we are all in this together 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is personal

Shroom Beach

Dad In His Chair